The Power of Prayer
Prayer is a key part of the Christian faith, and is much more than us talking to God with a shopping list of wants. Prayer is answered, but if all we do is tell God what we have done and want, He doesn't get a chance to get a word in edgeways! Set a side time to listen as well as talk to God and prayer really does become something intimate and personal with God.
Everyone is welcome at the following regular gatherings:
- Morning Prayer on Mon-Thurs 9-9.30am in St Peter’s Church Office.
- Prayer Lunch on the first Thursday of each month at Toton Methodist Church at 12 noon
- Prayer Breakfast on the third Saturday of the month at St Peter's at 8.30am.
- Prayer SPACE FOR YOUth on the first Monday of the month (in term time) in the YOUTH room at St Peter's at 8.30am.
- Midweek service on the 4th Wednesday of the month at 2pm at St Peters. A short service of worship followed by tea and cakes for those wishing to stay.
If you would like us to pray for something, or would like more information, please contact the Prayer Ministry Team.