Specially For Seniors
- Monthly service at The Herons Residential Home: 3rd Sunday at 4pm
- Tea and Worship: Usually on 4th Sunday at 4pm at Toton Methodist Church.
- Women’s Meeting: Informal service with speaker and refreshments, Tuesdays ( fortnightly) 2.15pm at Toton Methodist Church.
- Midweek Service: short service of worship at St Peter’s followed by tea and cakes, 4th Wednesday at 2pm. All ages welcome.
- Café Cameo: Come and join us for a coffee and a chat. Every Thursday 10.30-12 at Toton Methodist Church. Open to all ages, including those with young
- Faith and Friendship: Fellowship, speakers and refreshment for women on the 2nd Thursday of the month at 2.15pm.
- Monthly Lunch Club: second Monday of the month at Toton Methodist Church, 12 noon -3pm. For those of any age who are isolated and looking for someone to talk to and somewhere to go. Why not join us for a simple lunch of homemade soup, roll and a pudding followed by board games, a chance to chat, bring your knitting or whatever is your interest to share with others. Suitable for all, including those with dementia and their partners or carers.
- Occasional parties: for senior citizens to celebrate e.g. Christmas.
If you need practical help such as shopping, transport to doctor or hospital appointments, transport to church services or someone to visit you at home contact us and we will put you in touch with Toton Concern