Specially For Seniors
- Monthly service at The Herons Residential Home: 3rd Sunday of the month at 4pm
- Tea and Worship: 1st Sunday of each month, 4-5.30 p.m. with tea/coffee and sandwiches and cakes served. Numbers are around 20-30 people each month. A minister usually comes to speak and encourage each table to talk to each other about a chosen subject or bible passage. Very friendly and relaxed, with two hymns during the short session prior to tea. Why not come and give it a try? Suitable for all ages and we would love to encourage children to attend also
- Women’s Meeting: Informal service with speaker and refreshments, Tuesdays ( fortnightly) 2.15pm at Toton Methodist Church. Suitable for all women.
- Midweek Service: short service of worship at St Peter’s followed by tea and cakes, 4th Wednesday of the month at 2pm. All ages welcome.
- Café Cameo: Come and join us for a coffee and a chat. Every 1st,3rd and 5th Thursday of the month 10.30-12 at Toton Methodist Church. Open to all ages, including those with young
- Lunch Club: 2nd and 4th Monday of the month at Toton Methodist Church, 12 -3pm. For those of any age who are isolated and looking for someone to talk to and somewhere to go. Why not join us for a simple lunch of homemade soup, roll and a pudding followed by board games, a chance to chat, bring your knitting or whatever is your interest to share with others. Suitable for all, including those with dementia and their partners or carers.
- Occasional parties: for senior citizens to celebrate e.g. Christmas.
If you need practical help such as shopping, transport to doctor or hospital appointments, transport to church services or someone to visit you at home contact us and we will put you in touch with Toton Concern