Our small groups are called Connect Groups as they are designed to help us connect with God, each other and the wider community we live in. A small group is simply a meeting of around 10 people in someone's house. They meet at various times and are are based around the five core values:
- Meeting God - by being Christ headed, prayer centred, Bible based and Spirit led.
- Valuing People - by enabling members to explore their gifts (eg leadership, worship, prayer, outreach etc) and by providing pastoral support to each other.
- Sharing Jesus - by being witnesses for Christ, helping members find opportunities to introduce others to Jesus and to build God's Kingdom.
- Growing Spiritually - by developing disciples, deepening relationships with God and increasing understanding of the Bible. Also by providing prayer ministry in smaller group settings.
- Serving Others - by responding to people's needs, fostering positive relationships and establishing effective partnerships. Groups are encouraged to seek opportnities to be active in the community.
If you want to find out more about these groups or are interested in joining one or would like to visit a group to see if its for you ask at a service or send an enquiry through the Contact Us page of this website.